In the earlier days having an adequate amount of fresh air was just a part of life since there were lots of trees around and very few vehicles and factories polluting the environment. However, in recent times the number of vehicles on the street and the factories has skyrocketed. Therefore, to sustain a healthy life it is essential that we breathe fresh air by relying upon the best fresh air system designed by premium firms such as Renson.
The following methods should be incorporated to make sure that your house is constantly in the presence of fresh air.
1. Ventilation systems: This should be the first and foremost method in providing a constant supply of fresh air throughout the house. Residential fresh air systems are units that provide a constant supply of fresh air through an inlet unit that sucks and sends in filtered air to ducts in different rooms.
Another exhaust unit generally gets rid of the stagnant air. Throughout this process, there is a consistent supply of fresh air, control of humidity and pollutant present and even the fragrance of the room can be managed.These systems are produced by a highly reputable manufacturer called Renson.
2. Cleaning routine: Another way to increase the amount of fresh air in a house is to reduce the polluted air. These things are affected by the smallest things and if they are changed the entire outlook will also change. So some measures to decrease contaminated air are:
- Take time and clean out every area of the house, use proper disinfection substance to make the process better.
- It is better to keep shoes worn outside, outside the house itself, it stops contaminants from entering. This also includes the clothes you wear too, they should be washed.
- Try to use a chimney above the cooking area to catch the smoke.
- Avoid having too many pets inside the house for prolonged periods
3. Include greenery: Plants are well-known objects to increase the freshness in an area. Since they exhale oxygen and inhale carbon dioxide, plants make excellent natural ventilation systems. Placing a few indoor plants can help in reducing contaminated air, besides it also improves the overall aesthetic of the house. If these plants are fruit or vegetable bearing ones then the advantage list just goes up.
4. Install Windows: The main objective of the windows is to increase cross ventilation in a room. The general direction of the wind will bring in a good amount of fresh air. Therefore try to have a sufficient amount of windows in a room and keep them open throughout the day. The simplest methods like windows make up for a good fresh air intake system.
Having an ample amount of fresh air inside homes is important, to say the least. Without fresh air circulation, a lot of problems can arise which include physical and mental health. Following and practicing some of the mentioned steps can make way for efficient fresh air ventilation system in the house.